Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy Birthday McDonald's

Today is the 50th anniversary of McDonald's. It's not my favorite place to eat, in fact - I only get there once or twice a year, but I have many fond memories of going to McDonald's as a child. I also enjoyed stepping into a McDonald's when I lived in Asia. It was a nice familiar place to go on those days when everything there seemed unnatural. In fact, McDonald's in Hong Kong is far better than what we have here. They had great marketing and a better variety in food. It was also one of the cheapest places to eat in town. You can see visit the website . If you have a few minutes play the Fast 'n' Fresh Trails game. Maybe you can beat my score (9900).

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger jason7655 said...

which game? I don't find one by that name.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Jen M said...

sorry about that, click on the fresh choices menu then click on the fast'n'fresh trials. It makes me happy I don't work in fast food service.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Jen M said...

Great idea Maurice ... but I really don't think that one will happen. I prefer celebrating my birthday without a red haired clown, though the clown would still be fun for the 7 year olds.

At this late hour, other plans are already in the works for my birthday... If you keep the evening of the 30th open, then I'll fill you in on the details.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home